Saturday, December 13, 2008

MY COUNTRY - RIGHT OR WRONG - FROM A TO Z

From Afghanistan to Zimbabwe, the patridiots (new word) of countries all sound alike; My country - right or wrong.

The catastrophe of Islamic fundamentalists growing poppies for heroin destruction in the Western world in Afghanistan and the primitive savagery with modern weapons destroying Zimbabwe elicit shouts of joy from the patriotic inhabitants of those nations that sound as familiar as the Shouts of American patridiots.

Oklahomans and Koremans, Icelanders and Israelandis, Argentinimans and Somalimans, all salute their flags, sing their anthems, and kill. Does the morality of what their countries do in the world really matter to their patridiotism (new wordd)? No! Not at all.

Pledge allegiance to the flag of the disunited states of the world. No! Pledge allegiance to only one flag, the flag of the country of your citizenship - and devil take the hindmost.

My leader uber alles! My president, my prime minister, my king, my emporor, my dictator, Hail! Heil! Hell!

Thank God I'm PolishFrenchEquadoreanAmericanJapaneseSpanish - because He loves my country, if there is a god. There must be one. Look how beautiful is my country!

And if necessary, I will kill Iraquis, Afghanis, Israelis, Lebanese, Russians, Pakistanis, Chinese, Taiwanese, Sudanese Darfurians, Nigerians, Congolese,and Indians. And if necessary for My God, Americans, too.

So, as we go from Afghanistan to Zimbabwe, let's wave our flags, sing our anthems, pledge our allegiances, follow our leaders, and kill whoever we must, wherever they are, whenever it's necessary, because My Country - Right or Wrong.

Did you learn any new words today?

No comments: